Animal Trust Ellesmere Port partners with PDSA
We are delighted to announce we are working in partnership with the leading charity, PDSA to offer a new membership scheme from our Ellesmere Port surgery.
The PDSA Pet Care scheme will help eligible pet owners to access Animal Trust’s reduced cost veterinary care services, plus a host of other additional benefits.
To join the scheme pet owners must be in receipt of Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support or Universal Credit with Housing Element and live in postcode area CH62 – CH66.
Owen Monie, Director General at Animal Trust says; ‘’Animal Trust treats patients from all walks of life and uniquely offers free consultations to everyone regardless of income and treatment prices are related to the cost of providing the service. It’s great to be teaming up with PDSA to offer the Pet Care scheme as it will now make it even easier for some owners to access the care their pets need.’’
For £4.50 per month or £54 a year, PDSA Pet Care service provides members with a host of veterinary benefits, including:
- One vet health consultation per year *
- One vaccination or booster every year, including a pet wellbeing MOT or health check.
- 20% discount off full price vet treatments** Once your vet has reduced the price of treatment by 20% you are responsible for paying the bill in full directly to the surgery. This means that you will be paying 80% of the full price of any treatment provided.
- 20% off preventative parasite treatments** Once your vet has reduced the price of treatment by 20% you are responsible for paying the bill in full directly to the practice. This means that you will be paying 80% of the full price of any treatment provided.
- Access to a PDSA Helpline giving 24/7 pet care advice from qualified vet nurses, whenever you need it. You will be provided with the Helpline number once registered and this line can be used whenever you need to.
- 15% discount on PDSA Pet Insurance *** Once you are registered you will be provided with a discount code which can be used for certain pet insurance policies.
- A quarterly newsletter packed with useful pet health advice.
Richard Hooker, Director of Veterinary Services says; “We are delighted to be able to launch PDSA Pet Care with the support of Animal Trust. As well as treating pets in need, we are passionate about preventing sickness and helping people keep their pets healthy and happy, and believe that PDSA Pet Care will help us to make a positive impact on pet welfare in this area”.
To access more information drop into Animal Trust Ellesmere Port or visit PDSAs website. You can also call PDSA customer service team on 0800 731 2502, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 8pm.
- *Not including Out of Hours services
- **Not including food / nutraceuticals / Out of Hours services / breeding-related treatments or preventive healthcare and not in conjunction with any other practice discount or VIP schemes
- *** 15% off for first year only; discount may be withdrawn at any time; discount not available on Accident Only policy; minimum premiums apply. Pet must be over 8-weeks old. For excluded breeds please refer to PDSA’s website.