Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN)
£26,000 - £31,000
Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN)
Thank you for your interest in the Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) Job at Animal Trust Blackburn, we are a veterinary Community Interest Company founded on the vision to provide all pets with access to good veterinary care. We believe having a pet is something that all people should be able to enjoy, but people earning the Real Living Wage struggle to afford veterinary care when their pet gets sick. For some owners, the only option is euthanasia, and we want to provide them with an alternative that they can cope with. Our free consults and straightforward pricing enable our vets and nurses to break down the barriers that stand in the way of pets receiving the treatment they need. We’re one community and we are here for our patients, clients and each other.
Blackburn– a socially hearted practice
We have created a brilliant opportunity for an RVN to join the team at our sociable Blackburn practice! At this culturally diverse and supportive practice everybody’s individual strengths are championed. Blackburn is a great place for Nurses, both newly qualified and experienced, to widen their skillset with complex cases. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, Blackburn could be the place for you!
What we look for in you
- Passionate about our mission – you want to save pets who other could not access good veterinary care
- Strong communication skills – with your colleagues and customers
- Is happy in a highly-driven team
- Familiarity with nurse-led procedures is highly advantageous
Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) Job particulars
- Full time position of 40 hours per week spread over 4 days with a share of the weekend rota; part-time considered
- Registered Veterinary Nurses – up to £28K
- Advanced Diploma in Veterinary Nursing – up to £32K
- Private health care, 52 weeks sickness benefit and free employee assistance program – awarded after 12 months of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD funded to diploma level
- 6 weeks holiday including bank holidays
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
About Animal Trust
We’re a leading provider of?not-for-profit?veterinary care. Founded by a team of committed, passionate vets, we work together to shape the future of veterinary medicine. We provide something refreshing for clients and staff in the fast-paced changing veterinary industry.
Animal Trust is open to everyone and there?are?no eligibility criteria for clients to meet, meaning we see a wide range of animals and cases. Our simple pricing structure helps give owners confidence and we always maintain an honest and upfront approach.
Proudly, we continue to invest in our surgeries, which benefits our clients while also providing our staff with a simple pricing structure which helps give owners confidence.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and under-represented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they tick every box. At Animal Trust, we are building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description – we encourage you to apply anyway. There’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for. As an employer, we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.Apply Now Back To Careers